- East Timor coffee is naturally organically grown; artificial fertilisers and pesticides have not traditionally been used.
- Our Arabica blend is roasted ground and sold by a major Australian firm, Coffex Pty Ltd.
- The result is a medium bodied blend, with a full, sweet, rebounding flavour and good aftertaste.
- About half of the purchase price goes toward providing aid to East Timor.
- Aid expenditure is on projects specified by the East Timorese themselves.
Buying Friends of Same coffeeCost: $8 per pack, plus $13 postage [Eight packs postage free]
Please send email with confirmation of payment and shipping address and type and quantity of coffee - ground or beans. Payment by PayPal (8 packs only postage free) bank transfer or cheque.
Cheques payable to Friends of Same Inc
To purchase 8 packs of coffee
You may pay by direct debit to our account below.
(Please enter as reference "Coffee" plus "your name" in the transfer transaction)
Friends of Same donation account at the Bendigo Bank
BSB 633-000 a/c no 147359160
Contact the coffee coordinator for more information or visit us at Hawthorn Community House on a Friday (enter by side entrance). Visit the City of Boroondara customer
service desks at Camberwell, Hawthorn and Kew Library.
From retail outlets
There are a number of outlets where you can purchase our coffee. Click here to find one closest to you